Forest Vinyl is very proud of our Cinderford-based shop which opened on 2nd February 2015. We believe it is one of the biggest record shops in Gloucestershire. We have worked hard to ensure a friendly and relaxed atmosphere for our customers with a lounge area with comfortable seating and free real coffee (or Tea if preferred!) whilst you browse our stock of over 11,000 new and second hand vinyl records on site. We also stock over 1,000 CD’s, Books, Magazines and Signed Memorabilia.
The shop even contains a small stock of Mini Discs, Cassettes and even 8 Track Cartridges! Our Spring & Summer Opening Hours are from 11:00am to 5:00pm on Tuesday to Saturday. But if you are travelling any distance please check our Facebook page or call 07751 404393 to ensure the shop is open as occasionally it is closed due to buying trips, auctions etc. and I wouldn’t want anyone having a wasted journey.
We have already had customers from as far afield as Abu Dhabi UAR, Toyko Japan, Germany, Toronto Canada, Nova Scotia even Wellington New Zealand. So if you are staying in the beautiful Forest of Dean, the Wye Valley or just passing through drop in and see us.
We look forward to meeting you.
Cinderford Shop Opening Times
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday – 11am to 5pm
- Sunday & Monday Closed
|Forest Vinyl Ltd|
7 Hollyhill Park
Tel: 01594 825901
Directions (from Gloucester):
- Follow A40 towards Ross-On-Wye
- From A40 take the A48 signposted Forest of Dean and Chepstow
- Follow the A48 for around 7-8 miles.
- At the Murco Petrol Station turn right onto A4151 Elton Road.
- Follow Elton road for approx 2miles to Littledean then at mini roundabout turn right signposted Cinderford.
- Follow road through Littledean up a steep hill then follow road to the right passing the sign welcoming you to Cinderford.
- Follow Belle Vue Road down the hill towards Cinderford, taking the second exit off the mini roundabout, continuing down the hill through Cinderford town centre.
- Follow the road for just over 1 mile until you pass Nick King Car Sales on your left.
- Then turn next left on to Broadmoor Road B4227 sign posted Forest Vale Industrial Estate.
- Follow the road to Winners Skoda Dealership then follow the road round to the left.
- When you see Travis & Perkins on the left turn left into Hollyhill Road
- Follow Hollyhill Road as it leads into Hollyhill Park. We are directly opposite the entrance in Unit 7.
Forest Vinyl are in Unit 7 Hollyhill Park opposite Perry’s
If you get lost please call 07751404393 for assistance.