Forest Vinyl is very proud of our Cinderford-based shop. With a floorspace of over 1150 square feet, we believe it’s now one of the biggest record shops in Gloucestershire, selling quality used & new vinyl records
We have worked hard to ensure a friendly and relaxed atmosphere for our customers with a lounge area with comfortable seating and free real coffee sourced from a local supplier, Greenhills – and of course we haven’t forgotten the tea drinkers – whilst you browse our stock of over 15,000 new and second hand vinyl records on site. As well as CD’s, Books, Magazines and Signed Memorabilia, the shop even contains a small stock of Mini Discs, Cassettes and 8 Track Cartridges!
Our Opening Hours are 11am to 4pm Tuesday to Friday and 10am to 4pm Saturday (we are closed Sundays and Mondays).
If you are travelling any distance please check our Facebook page or call 01594 825901 to ensure the shop is open as occasionally it is closed due to buying trips, auctions etc. and we wouldn’t want anyone having a wasted journey.
We have already had customers from as far afield as Abu Dhabi UAR, Toyko Japan, Germany, Toronto Canada, Nova Scotia even Wellington New Zealand. So if you are staying in the beautiful Forest of Dean, the Wye Valley or just passing through drop in and see us.
We look forward to meeting you.
Cinderford Shop Opening Times
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – 11am to 4pm
- Saturday – 10am to 4pm
- Sunday & Monday Closed
|Forest Vinyl Ltd|
Unit 24, Forest Vale Road,
Forest Vale Industrial Estate
Tel: 01594 825901
Mobile: 07751 404393
Directions (from Gloucester):
- Follow A40 towards Ross-On-Wye
- From A40 take the A48 signposted Forest of Dean and Chepstow
- Follow the A48 for around 7-8 miles.
- At the Murco Petrol Station turn right onto A4151 Elton Road.
- Follow Elton road for approx 2miles to Littledean then at mini roundabout turn right signposted Cinderford.
- Follow road through Littledean up a steep hill then follow road to the right passing the sign welcoming you to Cinderford.
- Follow Belle Vue Road down the hill towards Cinderford, taking the second exit off the mini roundabout, continuing down the hill through Cinderford town centre.
- Follow the road for just over 1 mile until you pass Nick King Car Sales on your left.
- Then turn next left on to Broadmoor Road B4227 sign posted Forest Vale Industrial Estate.
- Follow the road to Winners Skoda Dealership then follow the road round to the left.
If you get lost please call 01594 825901 for assistance.