We are proud to be the Forest of Dean’s leading vinyl specialist, selling top quality vintage vinyl records alongside new 180g releases from our retail premises in the heart of the Forest.
Based in Cinderford, our team of experienced music fanatics aim to deliver the best in customer experience – through our strict policies of high product quality, prompt delivery times and recommendations tailored to each customer.
We have a diverse stock of over 15,000 of records for sale covering 100s of genres of music. From Rock to Punk to Pop and everything in between we’re confident that we have the perfect album for all of our customers.
Feel free to get in touch with any queries you might have by giving us a call, sending us an email or perhaps even making the trip to visit us face to face. All our visitors are made very welcome and the coffee pot is always on. We’re sure you won’t regret it.
Directions (from Gloucester):
- Follow A40 towards Ross-On-Wye
- From A40 take the A48 signposted Forest of Dean and Chepstow
- Follow the A48 for around 7-8 miles.
- At the Murco Petrol Station turn right onto A4151 Elton Road.
- Follow Elton road for approx 2miles to Littledean then at mini roundabout turn right signposted Cinderford.
- Follow road through Littledean up a steep hill then follow road to the right passing the sign welcoming you to Cinderford.
- Follow Belle Vue Road down the hill towards Cinderford, taking the second exit off the mini roundabout, continuing down the hill through Cinderford town centre.
- Follow the road for just over 1 mile until you pass Nick King Car Sales on your left.
- Then turn next left on to Broadmoor Road B4227 sign posted Forest Vale Industrial Estate.
- Follow the road to Winners Skoda Dealership then follow the road round to the left.
If you get lost please call 01594 825901 for assistance.