Cinderford Shop and Opening Times
Forest Vinyl is very proud of our Cinderford-based shop which opened on 2nd February 2015. We believe it is one of the biggest record shops in Gloucestershire. We have worked hard to ensure a friendly and relaxed atmosphere for our customers with a lounge area with comfortable seating and free real coffee (or Tea if preferred!) whilst you browse our stock of over 11,000 new and second hand vinyl records on site. We also stock over 1,000 CD’s, Books, Magazines and Signed Memorabilia. The shop even contains a small stock of Mini Discs, Cassettes and even 8 Track Cartridges! Our Spring & Summer Opening Hours are from 11:00am to 5:00pm on Tuesday to Saturday. But if you are travelling any distance please check our Facebook page or call 07751 404393 to ensure the shop is open as occasionally it is closed due to buying trips, auctions etc. and I wouldn’t want anyone having a wasted journey. We have already had customers from as far afield as Abu Dhabi UAR, Toyko Japan, Germany, Toronto Canada, Nova Scotia even Wellington New Zealand. So if you are staying in the beautiful Forest of Dean, the Wye Valley or just passing through drop in and see us.
We look forward to meeting you.
Cinderford Shop March Opening Times
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday – 11am to 5pm
- Sunday & Monday Closed
- RECORD STORE DAY – Saturday 22nd April – Open 9 to 6 plus if you can’t make Saturday we are also open on……..
- Sunday 23rd April Open 12 Noon to 4pm
- APRIL LATE NIGHT – Friday 28th April Open 11am to 7pm
Please note Google streetview is out of date for our building and the sign outside says “House of Flavours” on streetview. When you arrive there will be a sign for Forest Vinyl. Just come one in and come up the stairs.
Directions (from Gloucester):
- Follow A40 towards Ross-On-Wye
- From A40 take the A48 signposted Forest of Dean and Chepstow
- Follow the A48 for around 7-8 miles.
- At the Murco Petrol Station turn right onto A4151 Elton Road.
- Follow Elton road for approx 2miles to Littledean then at mini roundabout turn right signposted Cinderford.
- Follow road through Littledean up a steep hill then follow road to the right passing the sign welcoming you to Cinderford.
- Follow Belle Vue Road down the hill towards Cinderford, taking the second exit off the mini roundabout, continuing down the hill through Cinderford town centre.
- Follow the road for just over 1 mile until you pass Nick King Car Sales on your left.
- Then turn next left on to Broadmoor Road B4227 sign posted Forest Vale Industrial Estate.
- Then turn next left into Speculation Road, Drake House is the first building on the left in Pavilion Business Park with Ceritech Audio signs on the front of the building.
- If you pass the Skoda dealership Winners on your right, you have gone too far turn around head back up Broadmoor Road and this time take the first right.
Forest Vinyl are on the first floor of Drake House hope to see you soon.
If you get lost please call 07751404393 for assistance.